Wim-ms’s Opsmgr 2007 Weblog

A blog about opsmgr 2007

SQL cluster gotcha’s – part three

Posted by wim-ms on March 13, 2008

In a test environment I did a SP1 install (actually first an RTM and then a SP1 upgrade, because there’s no slipstreamed install yet). And the dreaded “A Bind Data Source in Management Group ManagementGroupName has posted items to the workflow, but has not received a response in NNNN seconds.” message popped up again. This time the error was caused by using dbcreatewizard.exe to create the datawarehouse on the server.

I found a solution for this problem on http://support.microsoft.com/kb/942865/en-us

Again very strange that following the installation instructions can cause errors like this.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: